Walter Brueggermann is professor emeritus of Old Testament at Columbia Theological Seminary in Decatur, Georgia.
- Truth-Telling and Peacemaking: A Reflection on Ezekiel
- Conversations Among Exiles
- A Disaster of ‘Biblical’ Proportions?
- The Power of Dreams in the Bible
- A Biblical Perspective on the Problem of Hunger
- Listening to the Text
- Covenant as a Subversive Paradigm
- Theological Education: Healing the Blind Beggar
- The Liturgy of Abundance, The Myth of Scarcity
- How the Early Church Practiced Charity
- The Bible as Scripture
- Off By Nine Miles (Isaiah 60:1-7; Matthew 2:1-12)
- Biblical Authority