Dr. Cox is Victor S. Thomas professor of divinity at Harvard Divinity School. He is the author of such books as The Secular City, The Feast of Fools, The Seduction of the Spirit and Turning East.
- The Secular City — Ten Years Later
- A Christian Observes Yom Kippur
- Many Mansions or One Way? The Crisis in Interfaith Dialogue
- The Radical Witness of Bill Coffin
- Best of Intentions
- Playboy’s Doctrine of Male
- God’s Last Laugh
- The Secular City 25 Years Later
- Theology: What Is It? Who Does It? How Is It Done?