Frances Forde Plude, Ph.D., earned her doctorate at Harvard University and studied satellite communications at MIT. She taught at the S. I. Newhouse School of Public Communications, Syracuse University, and is currently associate professor of communication at Notre Dame College, Cleveland, Ohio. She is co-author of Communication Ethics and Global Change (Longman Press), and has contributed chapters to numerous works. As part of a planning and research project, Dr. Frances FordePlude recently met with the communications ministersof all 13 European Community nations.
- Communications Technologies and the Ethics of Access
- Interactive Technologies: The Potential for Solidarity in Local and Global Networks
- Forums for Dialogue: Teleconferencing and the American Catholic Church
- Interactive Communications in the Church
- A New Era in Catholic Church Communication
- Coping With Disaster: How Media Audiences Process Grief
- How Communication Studies Can Help Us to Bridge the Gap in Our Theology Megaphors