At the time this article was written, Max L. Stackhouse taught at Andover Newton Theological School, Newton Centre, Massachusetts. He subsequently taught at Princeton Theological Seminary.
- The Theological Challenge of Globalization
- Torture, Terrorism and Theology: The Need for a Universal Ethic
- Edwards for Us
- Can “Sustainability” Be Sustained?
- Tensions Beset Church of South India
- Teaching Values in South India: An Experiment in Education
- Rauschenbusch Today: The Legacy of a Loving Prophet
- What Tillich Meant to Me
- Pietists and Contextualists: The Indian Situation
- Revisiting The Church In Socialism
- The Church and Political Life: A Loss of Confidence
- The Free-Church Tradition and Social Ministry
- Fundamentalism Around the World