Lewis S. Ford is Emeritus Professor at Old Dominion University, and founding editor of Process Studies Periodical (1971 – 1995).
- Genetic and Coordinate Division Correlated
- Kirkpatrick on Subjective Becoming
- Efficient Causation Within Concrescence
- Some Proposals Concerning the Composition of Process and Reality
- The Divine Activity of the Future
- The Riddle of Religion in the Making
- Subjectivity in the Making
- Philosophical Growth, Future Subjectivity, and David Pailin
- Why Only Two? Why Not Three?
- The Consequences of Prehending the Consequent Nature
- The Reformed Subjectivist Principle Revisited