John C. Bennett was co-chairman of the Christianity and Crisis Editorial Board and president of Union Theological Seminary. He has contributed significantly to Protestant thinking on international affairs, communism, Catholicism and church relations.
- The Church as Prophetic Critic
- Christian Ethics and International Affairs
- What Can We Hope For In Society?
- The Church and Power Conflicts
- Morality and Foreign Policy
- America’s Shift from Revolution to Counterrevolution
- Assessing the Concerns of the Religious Right
- The Disembodied Soul
- Unmediated Prehensions: Some Observations